TAL Sampler 4 Released
Updated 7 years on from original release 08/09/22
TAL Sampler has been updated to version 4, adding a wealth fo improvements. The original Sampler was released 7 years ago and this version now offers an extensive list of features, such as a vintage real-time time stretcher and the possibility to modulate the sample loop positions.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and high quality self-oscillating filters.
Don’t expect a 40GB piano sample library with samples for every velocity or something similar. The idea is to bring back the fun sampling was in the good old times with small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive work-flow to create your own sample presets without getting lost in the settings.
- Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, S1000, Sample Hold, Linear, Clean).
- Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F).
- Variable sample rate.
- Powerful MOD-Matrix.
- Four sample layers.
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode.
- Three LFO’s (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise).
- High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ, Delay).
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP, HP, BP, AP, Notch).
- Wide range of audio formats supported (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac).
- Scalable high resolution user interface.
- The possibility to change font and background colour.
- Fast sample and preset loading.
- Load SFZ presets (mappings and samples up to 4 layers).
- SF2 sample import (mappings and samples up to 4 layers).
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
- More than 100 presets available as download (on the right).
It retails for around £63 including VAT (UK Prices). More info here: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-sampler
More From: TAL