Live-Input Granular Synthesis Engine
The Jellyfish lets you create new drones, soundscapes and pulses from real audio 16/09/22
MiMU, maker of the Glover gesture controller, has released its first audio plug-in, The Jellyfish, which they describe as a live-input granular synthesis engine. It is available on both Mac and Windows platforms, as an Audio Unit, VST3 and as a standalone plugin.
A spokesperson told us, “Live-record your voice or instruments and then repurpose that audio using the The Jellyfish to create drones, soundscapes and pulses in real-time. “
- Granular synthesis engine: create new sounds from real audio
- Live record your voice or instrument and turn it into a soundscape
- Drag and drop your favourite sounds to use them as source audio
- MIDI-map to audio markers to create new instruments
- Audio Unit, VST3 and standalone. Mac and Windows.
- Save your patches to presets and use the built-in audio library
Pricing and Availability:
More From: MIMU