How to optimize your YouTube Shorts, plus upcoming requested features
Image Credit: Creator Insider
A YouTube Product Specialist answers some of the most frequently asked questions about YouTube’s short-form video, TikTok competitor, Shorts.
Lenny takes to YouTube’s Creator Insider channel to answer your questions about how to optimize your short-form video content and YouTube channel, with questions:
- What does Shorts watch time count towards?
- Are Shorts created from long form videos considered repetitious content?
- Will there be separate analytics in YTA for Shorts?
- Should I create a separate channel for Shorts?
- Differentiating Shorts vs long form videos on channel pages
- Will YouTube add custom thumbnails for Shorts?
RouteNote are partnered with YouTube to let users upload and monetize their music across YouTube Shorts, YouTube Music and Content ID.
The post How to optimize your YouTube Shorts, plus upcoming requested features appeared first on RouteNote Blog.
Heather Hill write about articles that give you strategies to boost your music’s reach.